Sep 1, 2012

Walgreens / Mail Haul

We didn't have much luck with the garage sales today although we did get our daughter a full size bed set ( comforter ,  huge body pillow , extra pillow cover ,  curtains and bed skirt  ) for $7.00 . It is really cute Turquoise / Purple / White  animal print.  Her current bed set is littlest pet shop and we were planning on getting her a more "teenage grown up" set soon so this worked out great .  I will take some pictures after it is out of the washer :) .  I also got a nifty jar / pot thing ( I really can't think of what to call it right now! ) Anyway I put all my nail art brushes in there and it looks really cute (I think ) Pictures below!

First I have to talk about my mail haul that came today ( expecting more from etsy  - so excited! ) Beam Me Up is a holographic topcoat that I purchased from etsy seller Feenix Polish .


 As soon as I opened the package I put it on my daughters nails . I did one coat and it was perfect! I will try two coats when I re-do my nails and post pictures.  Not only is it pretty but the shipping was really fast ( ordered on the 29th ) but the customer service was the best I have had on etsy so far ( myself included! )
Ok .. so after we finished up the garage sales we went by walgreens - I ran right to the clearance end cap  and got the other 3 polishes for $1 each! Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Acceler Grape , Wet n Wild Fergie in Glowstick andRevlov in Royal Cloak .



No comments:

Post a Comment