Sep 25, 2012

Swatching & Haul - LOTS of pictures

nail polish collection

So ... I spent most of last weekend swatching on cheap little nail wheels that I got off of ebay - Took forever! Nails kept falling off :( .  After lots of cussing at nail wheels and having sore hands from opening 200+ bottles  Will , Brianna and I went out to eat only we got lost - normally I would be very annoyed because Will does have navigation on his phone that he wont use until we have been driving lost for a while .... this time though as we were driving I saw a large sign "Mile High Nail Supply" and Will being the great enabler that he is pulled in the parking lot . I figured it would not be open to the public because a beauty school was right next door - I had to try though . It was! Walking though I found some nice nail design boards for 1.50 each .  Not thinking how many I would really need I only grabbed 3 ( a great excuse to go back though!) Then I get to the back wall - OPI heaven! I see a tiny sign in the middle of the wall " 3.75" so to be sure I ask the guy how much they were and he says 3.75!  YES!


 I wanted to grab so much more but I was good ( I think! )

Every Month Is Oktoberfest ,  I have A Herring Problem , Swimsuit.... Nailed It!

Every Month Is Oktoberfest ,  I have A Herring Problem , Swimsuit.... Nailed It!

Road House Blues , Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!

Road House Blues , Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!

Significant Other Color , Don't Pretzel My Buttons

Significant Other Color , Don't Pretzel My Buttons


different dimension  , daring digits  , Nail pattern boldness

I also have my indie polish haul from a week or so ago ..

Different Dimension , Social Suicide , Soft kitty warm kitty , paper scissor rock lizard Spock

More Different Dimension! Social Suicide , Soft kitty warm kitty , paper scissor rock lizard Spock ( I got the last two just for the names - love the big bang theory )

Different Dimension , Social Suicide , Soft kitty warm kitty , paper scissor rock lizard Spock

Next Daring Digits was having a $5 polish sale ... enough said.  :)

daring digits  , Snow Flurries , Salt water taff-i , T-shirt + Jeans , Mix My Matte Up

Snow Flurries , Salt water taff-i , T-shirt + Jeans , Mix My Matte Up

daring digits  , Snow Flurries , Salt water taff-i , T-shirt + Jeans , Mix My Matte Up

AND ... I got me some Nail Pattern Boldness!

nail pattern boldness , Madam rose , flipping out hard , don't drop that spoon

Madam Rose , Flipping Out Hard (main reason I made this purchase ) , Don't Drop That Spoon ( My favorite out of the bunch )

nail pattern boldness , Madam rose , flipping out hard , don't drop that spoon

... I have a couple packages that should be here this week ( my 100% free butter london and I signed up for a julep box that was a penny this month :)

2 comments:

  1. OPI for $3.75?! Where is this nail polish heaven?? So jealous of your haul, you got some great colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I can't wait to go back already lol .

      Delete