Sep 2, 2012

Feenix Polish Holographic Top Coat

Sorry for the double post . Will is playing PlayStation and I am bored... Anyway...
I opened a random drawer in my polish dresser and grabbed the first 4 creme polishes . First just the polishes no top coat .  Zoya  Arizona , Lara , Breezi and Wednesday . 2 coats each .

Zoya  Arizona , Lara , Breezi and Wednesday Feenix Polish Beam Me Up

My favorite finish is creme so I love all of these as is but sometimes I want some sparkle and this top coat does that! I love it . All of the below photos have just 1 coat of Beam Me Up .  You could add more I just love how it looks with one.


Zoya  Arizona , Lara , Breezi and Wednesday Feenix Polish Beam Me Up

Zoya  Arizona , Lara , Breezi and Wednesday Feenix Polish Beam Me Up

I am really happy I decided to buy this top coat .

Zoya  Arizona , Lara , Breezi and Wednesday Feenix Polish Beam Me Up

Zoya  Arizona , Lara , Breezi and Wednesday Feenix Polish Beam Me Up

No comments:

Post a Comment