Aug 17, 2012

Hello -

First post! - Again ;)

My name is Stephanie and I am a 30 something with way to many hobbies .  I am a mother to a 12 yr old going on 20 . I have 3 cats and two dogs - I will post pictures soon! I have been very happily UN-married for the past 15 years to my best friend.  I currently have around 200+ nail polishes and wanting more. Bath and body products are also one of my weaknesses *almost as bad as my nail polish* !
I love to bake goodies but I hate to cook. I also love to make little polymer clay miniature food. Did I mention SIMS 3  - Yes I love to play SIMS as well.  The one thing I have done most of my life and continue to go back to is drawing / painting . Currently I do digital paintings . I plan for this blog to be a little of everything  ^^^^  above . 

What I am working on at the moment. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie, your painting style is fantastic! Maybe your good influence will rub off on me hahaa. I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I always worry a little when posting my paintings so it is nice to hear :) . I love your nail art - amazing! I hope to be able to do even half of what you have done someday! Thank you for the wonderful tutorials!

      Delete
  2. Wow it is really beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete